Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's been a really, really long time

So much has happened since I last posted. I got divorced and re-married. I married Dennis, my first husband, again on November 13, 2006. We're so happy together and I've never felt better. We're in the process of buying our first home together. Dennis totally understands my health issues and doesn't get pissed at me when I'm tired, unlike my ex-husband. He's very caring and considerate. I'm so happy that we're back together and hope we have many years left together.

My nephew, Justin, is now almost a year old and he's grown so much. He was Christened on December 20, 2006, my mom's birthday. He then spent the next two weeks in the hospital and missed out on his first Christmas. I felt so bad for him. He recovered wonderfully and is very healthy now.

Mack and Mattie are doing great. We've been to a couple pug rescue events and they had a blast. I fostered a couple pugs for the rescue too and my sister-in-law adopted one of them, Caesar. He's doing great with them.

As far as my health is concerned, I haven't been back to the doctor in a while. I know that's bad, but I haven't had insurance. Now that I have insurance, I need to find new doctors because I'm too far from my old doctors. The hard part for me is finding doctors that really seem to care. I loved my old PCP, she was awesome and very understanding. I need to get my butt in gear and find another one.

That's about all for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home