Monday, April 10, 2006

Just a short update

Not much happening around here really. My nephew is finally coming home from the hospital tomorrow. They had to keep him on antibiotics to make sure he didn't get sick from aspirating the fluid. They offered to send a nurse out to the house to do injections, but the injections are painful and my sister and brother-in-law didn't want to put the baby through that. They also offered to do an IV, but if anything happened with the IV they would have to go through the ER and that takes forever. So, they decided it would be best to keep him in the hospital. They move the IV around every so often so it doesn't get infected and they wouldn't have been able to do that if he had gone home. We're going up to Orlando this Saturday to visit finally. My sister and brother-in-law are going to a wedding (brother-in-law's boss) so I'm going to keep Justin for them for a few hours. I'm so excited that I'll finally be able to see him, hold him, and kiss his sweet little cheeks. I'm planning on taking a ton of pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home