Monday, April 24, 2006

Long time, no post

I've been pretty busy with work and home stuff. A lot is going on. I went to Orlando Easter weekend to spend time with Justin and my family. We had a great weekend and Justin is growing so fast. He is up to 8 pounds 11 ounces now. He's such a little cutie!!

I've also been battling a bit of anxiety. I have to go for a heart catheterization on May 3rd. I'm not so scared of the procedure itself, just not being in control of my own body while I'm under local anaesthesia really. I've never had any type of medical procedure like that or surgery so it's a bit scary not knowing how my body is going to react or whatever. The thought of knowing I have to lay flat on my back for 6 or more hours after the heart cath isn't too fabulous either. I hate lying on my back and having to be totally flat makes it worse.

Other than that, things are great. I'll post more pics of Justin this weekend. I think we're going back up to Orlando since Tommy hasn't seen his new nephew yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home