Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Weekly update

Well, more bad news. Tommy lost his job at the attorney's office on Friday because she (the attorney) said he wasn't socializing well with the other employees. There are three other female paralegals in the office, one of which is planning her wedding. All they do is talk about female stuff and the wedding; how is he to socialize when he's into sports and guy things? He was under the impression that he was there to do his job, which they had no complaints about, not socialize. He did interact with them and even ate lunch with them. We already knew it was coming because the attorney that my husband was paralegal to hired a friend of hers (female) that had worked there before and been fired. It sounds like sexual discrimination to me, but oh well. So now he is just going to finish his medical transcription course and get going with that.

I've not been doing so well with NutriSystem. I've been under a lot of stress and let myself fail. I started back up on Monday and hope to lose 10-15 more pounds by June 1st when we go to Rhode Island for vacation.

My heart catheterization has been postponed because Cobra hasn't processed our enrollment yet so unless I want to pay for the test and wait for reimbursement, I have to wait until they process their paperwork, which could take 30-60 days. I would rather get it over with, but I'm not paying and waiting forever for reimbursement. No thanks.

In better news, my friend Tammy that lives in Miami is planning on coming up the end of the month. I haven't seen her since she moved down there and I'm so excited!!

We went and saw Justin on Saturday. He slept most of the time, but woke up about 30 minutes before we left. He's really starting to notice things more and is more vocal .. not crying, just "singing" to himself before he goes to sleep and making baby noises. He's such a little angel.

That's about all that is going on around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home