Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Thursday!

I finally got my insurance issues straight so I called the cardiologist to reschedule the heart catheterization. They're supposed to call me tomorrow to let me know when it has been reschedled to. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

Only three weeks from today and we'll be leaving for vacation in Newport, Rhode Island. We have tickets bought for the two big things we're doing while up there, the Schweppes Chowder Cook Off and the Whale Watch Tour in Boston. We're also renting a sailboat in Newport and sailing around for a day, but we'll take care of that when we're up there.

I'm going to my sister's house Saturday to take her and my grandmother out to lunch for Mother's Day. I'm not sure where we're going yet, but I'm sure my sister has some good ideas.

Tomorrow night Tommy and I are going to boxing in Tampa, another event that's going to be on ESPN2. It should be fun. This one is at a more upscale location than the one we went to last month. That's about all that is happening around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home