Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oops, forgot about my celebrity meeting!!

Friday night, my husband and I went to Friday Night Fights (boxing) that was televised on ESPN2. We had a blast. After the first bout, this huge guy comes walking down the aisle. My husband mentioned that the guy looks just like "Test" from WWE (wrestling). I told him that it was Test from WWE. You could tell from his walk that it was him. So he goes across to the other side of the ring, directly across from us, and sits down next to Christian, who is also a wrestler with TNA and used to be with WWE. During intermission Test got up to get drinks. I went and stood behind him and he was looking around and was fanning himself with his VIP badge thingie. I mentioned that it was a bit warm in there and he replied "yup". I couldn't say much more really. I was a bit starstruck. He's about 6'6" and towered over me by almost 1.5 feet. He smelled really good too. I don't know who the chick was that was with him though. She was horribly fugly. She had an orange spray-on tan and her hair was blonde with roots and all tangled and nasty looking. She had a body like Stacy Keibler (whom Test used to date), but she just looked nasty. I was a bit shocked really. I know he can do better than that!! Anyway, that was my celebrity sighting/meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home