Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Starting to Exercise

Woohooo!! I got my Gazelle elliptical trainer yesterday finally. I went a mile on it last night and a mile today. Not too bad considering I haven't worked out in many years. It came with four DVDs that I haven't looked at yet and I also ordered the Walk Away the Pounds DVDs. I'll probably do those in the afternoon and the Gazelle while I watch The Price is Right at 11 am every day. I'll do the Gazelle at night also. I love the Gazelle, it is really fun to use.

Tommy had an interview this morning. Rumor has it that the company he is working for is closing down the Tampa office in June so he has been looking for another job. They're supposed to have a huge company-wide meeting tomorrow, but he already heard from a higher up that the rumors are true. He's been there nearly 7 years and has been wanting to leave anyway so it's not really a big deal. It's a good thing we sold the house in November and have money in savings though just in case he doesn't find a job before they close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home