Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stressed and depressed

Well, just got my butt chewed from my husband because I haven't been working as much as I should. He doesn't understand that I have a hard time concentrating and focusing on work. I get so distracted with the littlest things and I don't know why. I'll do some work and before I know it I'm up cleaning the house or doing something other than working.

I dunno, maybe my mom was right in what she told me my entire life, I'm lazy and I'll never amount to anything. I try, but I just can't finish anything I start. Even the smallest craft projects I don't complete. I get halfway done, get bored, and put it away.

I'm just tired of not being good enough for anyone. I try to be the best wife possible and I am always 100% supportive of anything that he does. I'm just not good enough once again. Maybe I'm just meant to be alone or something. I know that I can't take this much longer. My self esteem is at an all-time low and I've been depressed for a long time. Tommy is never supportive of things I do or anything that I do achieve. He wasn't supportive of me starting NutriSystem and complained about the cost. When I lost weight my first week, he didn't seem too thrilled about it and barely mumbled "good". He wasn't supportive when I said that I wanted a Gazelle elliptical machine because according to him, "it will never get used".

I've supported every decision he has made ... every single one. Why can't he just be supportive and encouraging also? He has changed his major twice in school and changing a third time. I have supported him every single time even though it is money down the drain when he keeps switching because not all of his credits transfer to his new major.

I just really wonder what my purpose is in this world or if I even have one. Sometimes I really don't think I do have a purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home