Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday meals, etc.

This morning for breakfast I had Paul's Apple Bundt Cake. It was pretty yummy. I got the recipe from Jazzman's BB found here: http://s2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=jazzman&act=idx

It is a support board for people on NutriSystem or those following the NS diet with their own food. It is very motivating and the people are wonderful on the board. There is always someone willing to help out or provide some support if needed. They also have some great recipes.

For lunch, I had the NS ham and bean soup. I was a bit scared to try it, but decided to bite the bullet and try it today. I added some chopped green onions and a slice of fat-free cheese to it and it was pretty good. I also had a salad.

I'm not sure what I'm going to have for dinner. I have to take Tommy to the eye doctor today and we're going shopping for my iPod and some gifts for my sister's baby shower after he's done at the eye doctor so dinner will be late. I'll probably take along a snack with me in case I get hungry before we get home. That's about it for now. Back to work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home