Friday, February 03, 2006

Wooohooo, it's Friday!!!

I woke up early this morning, about 4:30 am, and decided to get up and get some work done. I pulled up five reports from my favorite doctor to transcribe. Most of her reports are repetitive, so I get a ton of lines without much work. I transcribed 386 lines in an hour!! Woohoo, my day is halfway over already!

Today was the end of my first week on NutriSystem and I am down 7 pounds. I haven't exercised at all yet, so I'm pretty satisfied with that! I've lost at total of 16 pounds since 01/16/2006. We're going to start at the gym here in the apartment complex tonight. I went and got an iPod the other night to listen to while working out.

We're going shopping tomorrow for gifts for my sister's baby shower on February 25th. I'm so excited. Little Justin is due on April 15th, two days after my birthday!! Here is a picture of little Justin ... I think he's so cute already and cannot wait to smooch his sweet little cheeks.



Well, that's about it for now ... I'll try to post more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home