Sunday, February 12, 2006

Great weekend

It has been a wonderful weekend even though it started a bit rocky. We got the work issue straightened out and the husband apologized for not being supportive with things. He has done much better over the weekend and hopefully it will continue. I think he was afraid that when I lose the weight that things with us will change or something. I assured him that I am here for the long haul, that's what I vowed to, no matter what.

We went shopping yesterday and he let me pick out an outfit for Valentines day. I got a cute pair of capris, shirt, and a new purse. Got home and the capris are like jeans on me, but they still look okay. I think I have the shortest legs in the world. He also went and bought me some pink Tulips. They are soo pretty and my favorite flower. I had to go pick up my glasses yesterday and I hate them, but I'll suffer. I've never worn glasses before so it will take some time to adjust I suppose. We also went to Don Pablos for lunch. I was pretty good and had the South Beach grilled chicken salad with salsa instead of dressing. It was sooooo yummy.

I'm down 2 pounds for this week, for a total of 17 pounds. So far, so good. I think Tommy is going to start on NutriSystem also. That will make things much easier around here. He just has to finish up the regular food that we have in the freezer first. That's about it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home