Sunday, February 05, 2006

Shopping always makes me feel better ...

The hubby and I went shopping yesterday to Babys R Us for prezzies for my sister's baby shower on the 25th of this month. That store was packed. Too many pregnant people in there and not enough room in the aisles. They had too much stuff in the middle of the aisles to get the cart through and it was just a mess. I ended up getting her the Eddie Bauer carseat that she wanted for when Justin is bigger, some bottles, the protector thingies for the electrical outlets, and a couple other small things. We then went to Play it Again Sports to see if they had a used Gazelle elliptical machine, but they didn't. From there we headed to Publix to buy more veggies. I got some soy burgers and a few other things to add to my NutriSystem meals. We came home, watched a couple movies, and I ordered my Gazelle from HSN. We ordered the UFC fight last night and the matches were pretty good. Chuck Liddell knocked Randy Couture out, just as I predicted!! I don't know what's planned for today. I know we are watching the Superbowl tonight of course. We might go do some more shopping and I think Tommy wanted to get his hair cut. That's about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home