Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My nephew is here!!!

My precious nephew arrived yesterday (04/04/06) morning at 3:21 am. He weighed 7 pounds, 14.5 ounces and was 22 inches long. His name is Justin Christopher and he's the most precious thing I've ever seen. He had some complications due to the medicine they gave my sister for her high blood pressure so they have kept him in extended care and hopefully he will be released from there today. My sister hasn't been able to see him much due to the medication that she is on for her blood pressure, she has to have a nurse go down with her to see him. I feel so bad for her. He is on a heart monitor and lung monitor and an IV. They think he inhaled some fluid on the way out so that's why they have him on an IV with antibiotics. He's doing very well though and is just a doll. We're going back up to Orlando on Sunday to see him once he's home. I love him so much already, it is just unbelievable. I can hardly wait to be able to hold him and kiss his sweet little cheeks. Here is a picture I got yesterday, it's not the best, but you get the idea. I'll get better pictures this weekend.

Brother-in-law and nephew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home