Monday, March 20, 2006

Manic Monday

Last week was pretty good. Tommy started his new job and he seems to like it a lot. He's getting used to being treated like an adult at work and not a number. It will take some time since he was only a number for seven years. The attornies that share the office with the ones my husband works for are personal injury attornies and they have an ad on TV. I used to make fun of their ad before he started working there because they look so serious in the ad and it cracks me up. The attornies that my husband works for are medical malpractice defense attornies so I find it odd that they share office space with those that are on the plaintiff side of things.

My work has been slow. Nothing in the queue for today so far. I have to go to the post office and mail some Ebay stuff anyway so it's okay. This better not become an every day thing again though or I'm going to have to look for another job. That's one downfall of being an MT, work isn't always consistent. Mondays after the pay period ends are usually slow because everyone works over the weekend to get in their line count. Damn slackers.

NS is still going good. I'm down another 2 pounds so I'm at 22 pounds lost so far. I've already met the goal I had set for our vacation June 1st (20 pounds) so I'm going to try to lose another 15 pounds, which means I have 13 pounds to lose by June 1st now. I should be able to do that. I've only had one major hiccup and that was eating a Boca pizza. I thought it was 280 calories for the whole thing and I noticed later it was 280 calories for 1/3 of the pizza, so I ate 840 calories for dinner Saturday night. Ooooops. I would have rather had real damn pizza if I was going to screw up that royally, but I'll survive.

That's about all for today. Going to run to the post office and mail this crap. Have a great week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home