Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday update

The baby shower was awesome. The food was so yummy and I did great at resisting temptation. I had a very thin slice of beef on a roll, some shrimp salad that was made with fat-free sour cream, onion, carrots, celery, and spices. My brother-in-law mixed it with salad greens and it was very yummy. I also had some fresh veggies. I was really full. They had cupcakes and other stuff, but I didn't eat any. My sister loaded up on the gifts. I don't know where she's going to put everything. She looks really great. They told my sister that if she delivers within the next month, the baby is going to be around 8 pounds, but if he goes full term, he will weigh a bit more .. the doctor didn't want to scare her so he wouldn't tell her how much more. They finally decided on a middle name. His name is going to be Justin Ray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home