Thursday, March 09, 2006

More good news!!

My husband has his second interview yesterday with a law firm in Hyde Park and he was offered a position!! Of course he accepted and he is going to start there monday. He went into his job yesterday and gave notice. Today is actually his last day as he has some paid time off still allowed to him and they are letting him take that on Friday (tomorrow). We went out to Sam Seltzers and celebrated. Yes, I ate stuff that is not NS approved, but it's the first time in two months. I had a 7 oz filet mignon, veggies (steamed), a little bit of their fried onion (like a bloomin onion), and two rolls. I was stuffed, but it was good. I don't regret it at all. I also had one drink to toast my husband. I'm so happy for him. The best part is that these attorneys specialize in medical malpractice defense so with him taking a medical transcription course, the two jobs will benefit each other. Life is looking good these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home