Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm so happy for my husband!

I signed my husband up for M-Tec MT school. I'm so excited for him and hope that he enjoys being a medical transcriptionist as much as I do. Hopefully it won't take too long for him to finish school so we can finally move out of Florida and find a home in the middle of nowhere. The shipment is supposed to go out within 48 hours so hopefully he will have it by next week, when he is on spring break from his college classes.

Today is my grandmother's 73rd birthday. I just called and wished her a happy birthday. I guess my sister and brother-in-law were taking her out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We were all supposed to take her out to eat this weekend, but I guess they decided to do it themselves. Whatever. We're going to the racetrack in Orlando Saturday so we'll probably stop by before we go since we'll be in Orlando anyway.

NS is going well. I didn't lose any weight last week, but I'm not letting it bother me. My husband lost 7 pounds his first week. It's a lot easier with us both doing the same plan. I went and got my hair cut Saturday and cut it really short. I like it a lot better. Here is a picture from when I started NS (with long hair) and one from Saturday (short hair and 20 lbs lighter!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home