Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday update

Not much exciting happening this week so far. I was down another pound last week. I weigh on Fridays. This weekend is going to be the big test for me. My sister's baby shower is Saturday and they always have the best food around there. I'm taking my NS food and going to munch on veggies only. I would like to lose at least 15 pounds by our vacation on June 1st so I can't afford to cheat even one day.

My husband is also going to be starting NS. He was doing South Beach, but I finally convinced him that it isn't healthy, especially with his borderline high cholesterol. So we ordered his food on Friday night. I'm so excited for him.

I went to do a home visit for the pug rescue I volunteer for yesterday and the stupid people weren't home. I sat there for 15 minutes and left. To me that doesn't leave a good impression that you can't even be responsible enough to either call and cancel the appointment or be there like you should be. These people have three pugs already so I don't know what the big deal is. I took off of work early to go out (25 miles away) and do this. I was supposed to go on Saturday, but I called them and cancelled because I had a migraine. So the rescue is going to send out someone else. It upsets me more because I feel like they stood up the pug more than me. Weird, I know, but there are so many that need good homes and this one is a special needs pug. He has some eye issues and may go blind eventually so he is harder to place.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm behind on work so need to get busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home