Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blah

I haven't felt too well this week so I haven't been posting. Not that I think anyone reads this or anything anyway so it doesn't really matter. Anyway, I've had a migraine this week so feel crappy. I finally have health insurance so I really need to get into the doctor. I hate going to the doctor because I hate being weighed. I know that is so stupid to let my health suffer over stepping on the scales. As a medical transcriptionist, I know there are many people out there who weigh more than I do and I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does. Tomorrow I have to bite the bullet and schedule an appointment. I know I have hypothyroidism and I need meds to get my metabolism going. I know it will help a lot with trying to lose weight too. I haven't had a GYN exam in probably 5 years and that is really bad. I really need to get my ass in gear and take better care of myself. I'm feeling like I'm in one of my depression slumps this week too. I don't know why I get like this, but I don't want to do anything but sleep. I hate when I'm like this. Grrrrr. Well, need to go drink my hot tea before I go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home