Monday, March 13, 2006

Yahoo, it's Monday!!

Tommy started his new job today. I guess right now they have him filing and answering the phones and are teaching him the ropes slowly. He keeps forgetting to answer the phone because he's busy filing and not used to answering phones. Poor guy. He was really nervous today as this is his first new job in 7 years. He hates being the new guy and out of the loop. Hopefully he will feel right at home there soon.

I had gained two pounds, but lost it this week so I'm still at 20 pounds gone. I'm surprised that I lost the weight after eating out Wednesday night. Maybe it gave a boost to my system, who knows, but I'm happy with it. I'm not rushing and I know 1-2 pounds per week is normal and some weeks I won't lose. I just want to do it healthy and learn a new way of life. I feel a lot better, my sex drive is much improved, and I have tons of energy.

My sister called today and the baby has flipped head down so he's right on track. Right now, he weighs 5.5 pounds and she is 35 weeks pregnant. She said that her ankles are swelling a bit, but she's just sitting down and propping her legs up when she starts to swell. She has also stopped working Saturdays, which is good because she was alone in between patients and we were worried that she could go into labor alone. I'm so excited that Justin will soon be here. That's about it for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home